Tuesday, November 20

Is It A Guy Or A Girl?

Around the town, I have been noticing many people who seem to confuse me on which gender they belong to. I love to guess; I have a really good record. Sometimes, I get scared because I really have no idea which one they are. I thought it would be funny to make a quiz to see how good some people are?


I Got A Headache Trying To Do This One


Kind of Difficult?



The Dress Gives It Away, Or Does It?


The Hardest One EVER!

I was thinking about putting the answers, but, then, realized that my mind was so tired from deciding that I couldn't.

2 comments:

sunshine said...

boy
girl
girl
boy
? you make my head hurt in a profound matter.

tal said...

wow that's confusing. it reminds me of the movie "It's Pat" how the entire movie is focused on trying to determine whether Pat is a girl or a boy. They do things where like, Pat is at a grocery store and it walks up to the counter and is like "Do you have any feminine napkins?" and the person you can tell is thinking like "yes it's a girl!" and then Pat's like "Oh here they are!" and it's regular pink napkins with like a flower trim on them. Such a funny movie!