Tuesday, September 2

I Had The Most Bomb Nasty Going-Away Party

On Saturday Night, I had the most bomb nasty going-away party. Combine crazy food, crazy techno-dancing grandparents, "the pillow", Joe doing his finger dance, crazy swimming action in the clothes, crazy guitar hero battles, crazy Tali Constantz dancing, crazy people, crazy post-party Halo action with Lauren Medina, more crazy people, and ME and you have an insane night of going-away to a great new time in life in a great city, Seeeeeeeeattle! In case you were wondering, after we had been dancing for a bit, Tali was like, "Oh, CRAP! Let's go swimming." So, everyone just decided to going swimming, clothes and all. It was so much fun!











6 comments:

sunshine said...

rachel and janelle after they got drunk.

kuanchin / amy said...

hellooooo! kuan chin is here! XP
congreats you had a awesome party perhaps i am back home and starting my school already...XDD
woo! btw, i got my blogger done!
http://kuanchinslife.blogspot.com/
hope you come here sometime =]

Janelle Kelly said...

"it was the most bomb nasty party"
-jay

Janelle Kelly said...

ps- rachel is my witness for jay saying my quote.

tea sea said...

i was mentioned twice!
that's kind of AMAZING!... just like you!
and that party was so so so legit!

sara standen said...

Oh wow, 2 close up pictures of me! My cheek bones are insane! That was an amazing party!