Thursday, May 22

Chipotle Compadres

Everyone goes to Chipotle! At least 15 friends have come in randomly during the past 2 days, including two Ange visits, in which she ordered 15 burritos for her and her Biola classmates, today, and two Bryce visits, in which he told me he has eaten at Chipotle 136 of the last 140 days. I am not the best at my job, but I've only been there two days. Also, I found this sweet website: ChipotleLovers.com. Their nickname for Chipotle is "Potle." That's so fetch. It may be a complete lie, but I heard that if you get a Chipotle tattoo, you eat there free for life.

2 comments:

Janelle Kelly said...

JAY you cant say that is so fetch. just stop trying to make fetch happen, its not working.

and nate came to see you because hes in love with you too! yaay!

Ange said...

I love seeing you at chipotle!!!! stay tuned for many many more visits.