Sunday, April 27

B-Boy Jeanaro

Prom at Mission is May 10, 5 days after Cinco De Mayo, the reason why I joined spanish at school (just kidding, but kind of). Some jokers came up with an idea to go to two proms, however, that seems to be falling apart. Though it may still occur, it is not looking likely. Possible people who will be on the Death Cab On Ice Staff for prom include:

Janelle, Rilo, The University of Kelly Ryan, Tali?, no Rachel (boo), Emily, Lauren, Clap, Aaron McAaron, Luke, Nate, Josh Miller? and myself

If anyone else wants to go, get them to come in our group

I know that everyone is looking forward to everyone's favorite quiz: What Will Emily And Jay Wear To Prom?



everyone wear same color ?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me know man...

Emily Schlicter said...

So, I just talked to UKR and she is probably not going to Mission's prom. Her boyfriend is like 19 or 20 and is not allowed to go to proms for some reason. Also, the matching thing just might happen. Janelle and I both have black dresses. I believe Rilo does, too.

sunshine said...

LETS HAHA SO GOOD!! like red or something ridiculous!

but i just red emily's thing and i have a black dress as an option so yes.

Janelle Kelly said...

true segundo puu

Aaron McRoberts said...

you better be findin' me a date for prom homes.

i be bringin' da partay straight from da hood yo!

no
in all seriousness.
find me one of the female species to exchange obligatory awkwardness with.

x said...

why are you posting a picture of my friend? he lives in the netherlands, what does he have to do with your story?

i bet you found the pic on the flickr account ''beeldenzeggenmeer''